Education plays a very important role in making children responsible & successful humans. This is why, when it comes to choosing the right school for a child’s education, parents leave no stone unturned. Nowadays, parents research online about schools, connect with fellow parents, take counseling sessions to make the right decision. The more they explore, the broader options they get. However, shortlisting the best school for their child is a tedious task. One of the biggest confusion in choosing the board of education. ICSE, CBSE, State Board, and IB Board are the board options available for education in India. Every board has its highlighting points.
Being one of the top ICSE Schools in Jalna, MRDA understands parents’ dilemma of choosing the best education board. This is why we have curated a list of things to clear your understanding of the ICSE Board and make a wise decision.
WHAT IS THE ICSE BOARD?
ICSE Board is the ‘Indian Certificate of Secondary Education Board’. It is a private education board run at the national level in India by CISCO (Council for the Indian School Certificate Examination). The council is responsible for conducting ICSE Board exams for Grade X and ISC(Indian School Certificate) for Grade XII.
KEY FEATURES OF THE ICSE BOARD
- The ICSE curriculum focuses on the holistic development of students.
- The ICSE Board has Nationally and globally recognized certification.
- The board is famous for its comprehensive syllabus & excellent subject options.
- From literature, arts science to humanities, management and more, ICSE introduces various career fields at an early age.
- The syllabus of the ICSE Board is vast and covers worldwide topics.
- Equal focus on practical learning & classroom learning.
- The medium of instruction is English across India. However, students can choose other languages as their second language for education.
- The ICSE Board gives exposure to interdisciplinary and experiential learning.
- The difficulty level is high in the ICSE Board compared to the other boards and hence helps students crack competitive exams easily.
MARKING SCHEME OF THE ICSE BOARD
- The ICSE Board has wide subject options for students.
- The board focuses on the application of the learnt concept through practicals.
- It uses the both Grade System and the Marks.
- The board evaluates student’s performance in both ways and discloses results in both grade & marks format.
- It helps students to attract better opportunities for foreign learning.
FUTURE OPPORTUNITIES WITH THE ICSE BOARD
- If you are planning for your child’s higher education abroad, ICSE Board is the best option.
- The ICSE curriculum is at par with most of the foreign education boards.
- Students get better exposure to worldwide history, culture, and current affairs.
- The ICSE students are more fluent in English, making it easy to crack exams such as IELTS, TOEFL for foreign education & job opportunities.
- This broadens students’ interest in the world and makes it easy for them to adjust to the new environment after schooling.
The well-known ICSE Schools in Jalna like ours are making students future-ready. At MRDA, we focus on teaching our students balanced, rich, and wholesome content (involves practical learning and assessment). Our students get a strong foundation of education in their early years of learning. This opens up immense future opportunities for them to learn, grow, and prosper in life. We give equal importance to learn, play and meditate. Our students know, live, and appreciate life in every possible way through the abundance of mindfulness.
Ready to enrol your child in the best ICSE School in Jalna? Come to MRDA!
Hurry Up! Admission Open for the Academic Year 2021-2022.