Admissions are currently open for Academic Year 2020-21
- On Call
Book an appointment by calling the Admission Team on +91 9021687262, 9422226534.
- On Walk IN
Reach the reception and ask for the inquiry form. No payment needs to be required at the moment. The admin office is open on weekdays from 9AM to 5 PM.
Fill this inquiry form and we will be in touch with you soon.
Walk in inquiry
Filling up of Inquiry form available at the front desk.
Meeting with the Admission counselor will explain all the school details and answer all queries.
You will be taken on a Campus Tour with an assistant who will guide you through entire school
infrastructure and the tour with a brief discussion with the Principal / Headmaster as per their
Meeting with the Chairperson of the school to understand the vision and philosophy of the
Will be guided to the Accounts Department to understand the fee structure and the documents
which need to be submitted at the time of admission.
Kindly collect the prospectus and admission form on payment of application fee of Rs.500/-
The purpose for the assessment is to understand the child’s capability and to check whether he/she can comfortably perform in the next grade or should repeat the same grade. After analysis, report of results submitted to the Principal for final review. The assessment can be conducted on the same day of inquiry between 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. You will be called by the admission department within 2 working days.
The tests will be conducted as follows :
- Nursery & LKG – Informal Tests
- UKG – Numbers and Alphabets
- Gr I – V – English , Mathematics and 2nd Language
- Gr VI – X – English , Mathematics , Science & 2nd Language
- Tests will be conducted on the syllabus of the grade the child has passed.
- The question paper will have a time limit of Half hour every subject.
- Students must carry pen / pencil and an eraser with them.
- Calculators are not permitted.
Before a student may be admitted, all of the following Documents must be submitted
- Birth certificate.
- Progress card of the most recently completed academic year (if applicable).
- Original School Leaving Certificate
- Copy of child’s Adhaar card of the child.
- Student medical certificate.
- 3 passport size photos
Procedure for Seat Confirmation
A student’s place in the school is guaranteed ONLY after
- The assessment is done.
- The Admission Form is completed and signed by the parents.
- All the relevant documents are submitted at the time of Admission.
- The Admission Fee and the Confirmation amount (part of School Annual Tuition Fee ~ non-refundable), have been received by the school.
For Further Information Please Download the Prospectus
Rules & Regulations
Absence from School
* No Student who has been absent on the previous day will be allowed to attend class unless his/her parents has entered an explanation stating the reasons of the absence in the “Record of Non-Attendance” section of the Handbook, for each day the students has been absent from school.
* It is the responsibility of absentee students to ensure that their parents have entered the relevant information and signed the Handbook, failing which, the student parents may be called to school asked to take their ward back home.
* A student, returning to school after suffering an infectious or contagious disease should produce a doctor fitness certificate permitting him/ her to attend school Student suffering from the following disease must observe the prescribed period of quarantine before returning to school:
a. Chicken Pox – Till the scabs fall completely
b. Cholera – Till the child has completely recovered.
c. Measles – Two weeks after the rash disappears.
d. Mumps – Until the swelling has gone: about one month.
e. Whopping Cough – Six weeks
f. Hepatitis – Six weeks
* Students who require medical attention during school hours, may be sent to the school infirmary by the teacher concerned, who will enter the nature of the complaint and sign the ‘School Infirmary Record’ Section of the Handbook.
* Parents will be promptly informed in the event of serious illness or emergencies and may be requested to come to school to take their ward home if the case is serious enough to merit their attention.
* Repeated absence without leave or unexplained absence for more than six consecutive days renders the student liable to have his / her name struck off the rolls. Re-admission may be granted only after payment of a re-admission fee.
* All students are expected to attend school on the opening day immediately following the vacations. Absence for more than three days after the vacations will attract strict disciplinary action.
* It is compulsory for students to have 80% attendance in each semester in order to be eligible to take the examination. This condition can only be relaxed on genuine medical grounds, at the sole discretion of the Head.